To our loyal clients
As we monitor the latest developments of this pandemic, we wanted to inform you how we are handling the circumstances at Positive Energy.
While CA Governor Gavin Newsom ordered residents to stay at home restricting nonessential movements, traveling outside for food, exercise and medical care is still permitted. Physical therapy is considered an essential service and we plan to remain open practicing in a safe manner for those clients who need and would like to receive physical therapy.
Here are some of the things we are doing to practice safely.
• Screening for and directing higher risk clients to stay at home.
• Mandating hand washing upon entering and exiting the office.
• Limiting the number of people in the 1500 square foot office to 7 at a time.
• Re-arranging the gym to reduce client-to-client interactions.
• Maintaining the highest sanitary levels via frequent handwashing/sanitizing and surface disinfection.
We want you to know and understand your healing and well-being are important to us. Please trust we will monitor the changing environment closely and adjust accordingly.
While we are taking measures to offer safe care for you, here are some ways you can continue to support Positive Energy.
• Rebook your appointments instead of canceling them.
• Endorse Positive Energy to prospective clients in need of care.
• Leave a review of your experience on Google, Yelp and/or Facebook.
Thank you for your patience and understand as we all work together to get through this.
Sean, Matt, Brandi and Hilary